(Literally) Hair raising Japanese Research

Researchers at Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a technique to mass-produce “hair follicle germs” – cellular aggregates that can be implanted into the skin and allowing new hair to grow. The technique brings a regenerative medical therapy for hair loss closer to clinical reality.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    After going through the article and the content above I could clearly understand the word Literally 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I literally LOL after reading that Sandeep!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently studying the difference between thermoelectric generators and thermoelectric coolers. I found out that both types use the same kind of material. Then a thermoelectric cooler should be...
Time of Death: New AI Technology Tries To Predict and Prevent Death Time of Death: New AI Technology Tries To Predict and Prevent Death
Engineers from Intel, AMD, and ARM discuss what lies ahead for engineers, and the chip industry in general, in the wake of the Meltdown and Spectre hardware bugs. Chipmakers Discuss...
As thousands of spectators looked on, the rocket, developed by Musk’s firm SpaceX, lifted clear of Cape Canaveral’s launchpad 39a on 6th Feb at 3:45 PM ET, marking what will...
‘Nature Embedded: a Design Technology Experience’ is an exhibition consisting of fifteen different medias that range from the conventional calligraphy, expressive photography, tessellated murals and product installations, to the more...