Linkedin guide

Hi CEans. I am requesting all of you to share your thoughts on linkedin.
I initially registered for it as my ffriends registered without knowing the function and utility of the website.
Now I would like to use it in good way.
Please guide to use it. What is the main purpose of it? How to utilize the contacts?
I know it may look stupid to post simple questions like this but I want to learn.

THanks for those who contributes here.
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Linked in is a web platform where you can build your professional profile and show your skills related to your profession to the world

For e.g you do sketching very well, so if you take it as your profession then you can ask your friends to endorse for you

You can ask your customers to recommend you

There are no of social groups you can join for e.g I am a PHP programmer , so I have joined a PHP related group there, people post problems faced by them, while working on project and by helping them and reading replies from professionals we learn a lot

You can follow companies through which you will get to know about their latest job openings and their latest activities
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thanks a lot for taking time to reply this thread. #-Link-Snipped-#

tagging fellow CEans #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a simple man with very small dreams. I love electricity and current, i need the experience of the fellow CEans to improve my knowledge more. Hope it would...
Numix Design Team, recently updated their Numix GTK Theme PPA and the Unity Launcher looks GREAT! Check the difference from image below. I can't believe I installed Ubuntu just to...
Hi i am naveen well in these days we can find many electrical engineers achievements where there are many mini and main project in those basic small example : on...
A new app on iPhone and iPad called "Vhoto" lets you capture some of the best shots hidden inside the videos in your phone or tablet's gallery. With Vhoto app,...
I am fighting exam for section A & B. So how many marks do i need to get Pune CDAC HQ.