Less than 60% in 12th, but I cleared 2 rounds in Accenture. Will there be a problem during certificates validation?

i have 55.5% in 12 for some health issue.i cleared 2 rounds in accenture.is there any problem during certificates veification.

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Honestly speaking yes, they will verify all your documents and if you do not fit into their eligibility criteria there will be a scenario which will go against your application. 

Better you talk with the Accenture team about your concern and explain. All the best. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my btech percentage is below 60 can i apply software jobs but they cannot take to me
Respected Sir/Madam                            Iam G.V.M.Krishna from JNTU. Iam currently pursuing Msc aviation a 5 year integrated PG . I've completed 3-2 semester. The management told us to select a project on...
The code written in the file is as below:But Instead of output It shows same code....Could Anyone  please help me ......
Hi good day everyone, I'm about to install LED lighting in a factory( 10m height). But the problem is that i have limited spaces at the bottom due to lots...
Could props have canards that might use the coanda effect to funnel trailing air around the front onto oncoming blades?