Kinetics of System Particle/ Pulley system with masses and inertia

I can't seem to solve it, considering inertia can someone please solve it, both of the following question in the given picture. I would be very much thankful

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Xiaomi has finally reveled the launch date of much awaited Mi Max 2. It's nor 23rd May neither it’s going to launch along with Mi 6. Ruling out all the...
Hello, I am student of computers science Engineering. I want to make my career in government job in IBPS SO. But my concepts of programming is not so good. Suggest...
NISAR aka 'NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar' is the latest mission that should excite the space enthusiasts. The mission is a result of collaboration between two leading space agencies NASA and...
#include int main() { int rent,year,incre,a,s; printf("Rent Per month\n"); scanf("%d",&rent); puts("INCREAMENT\n"); scanf("%d",&incre); printf("HOW MANY YEARS\n"); scanf("%d",&year); for(a=1;a<=year;a++) { printf("The rent for year %d is %d\n",a,rent*12); rent=rent+incre; } }
I came across a report from the last week published in ET last week - 2 lakh IT engineers to lose jobs annually in the next 3 years: Head Hunters...