Journaling (Why Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, and Many More Great Minds Recommend it)

Quote: Ever wondered why history’s great minds including Isaac Newton, Abraham Lincoln, Andy Warhol, Leonardo Da Vinci, Marcus Aurelius, Charles Darwin, Winston Churchill, Benjamin Franklin, Ernest Hemingway, George Bernard Shaw and Maya Angelou would spend so much of their precious time writing things that will never be seen by another soul? Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think the point here is that we need to pause and reflect upon our actions from time to time. That's the whole concept. We go-on doing things without really giving much thought, because may be, they have become our habits or sometimes we are just following set rules. If we pause and reflect (in this case by journaling), we can remind ourselves what our initial goal was and how our action's today are going to make it happen. Wonderful read, yet again #-Link-Snipped-# sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Civil Engineering is one of the oldest professional engineering disciplines which deals with the planning, designing, supervising construction and then maintenance of infrastructure facilities, essential for our modern life. Civil...
Hi I am Sarang Mokashi, completed Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication as the basic fulfillment to my educational profile. Got into TCS, throughout A band for performance 😉 After 2.5...
Social media giant Twitter has recently increased the limit of the characters in a tweet to 280, which is just the double of what it was before for the ease...
Tech giant Google, has made our lives easy by customizing every search, by aggregating it with the related data. While we saw it in a previous article, on how it...
Anyone interested can participate in Indian Government's MyGov's Events. Currently, there are three events happening now. They are - 1. Global Cyber Security Challange 2017, 2. OpenGovDataHack Event and 3....