Jolla Launcher For Your Android Devices ( 4.2+ Only)

An XDA member 'riyono' ported Jolla launcher for Android 4.2+ devices from original source of an XDA member 'Arnob' who ported it for Android 4.3+ devices. I have tested it & it works on my device Moto E XT1022, many users have confirmed app force close error & it doesn't even work while using ART as runtime.

Couple of screenshots :

Screenshot_2014-07-05-06-46-32

Screenshot_2014-07-05-06-45-54

Screenshot_2014-07-05-06-47-03

I didn't like the fonts, and the notification that appears on the lock screen. The notification on lockscreen only shows the icon, one cannot identify which app has popped that notification. As in my last image you can see image of god, which is a notification from a whatsapp member, but I just can't identify everytime by simply looking at icon.

Overall, the launcher is not bad, but not good either.

Download from : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I accidentally got Admission in Aeronautics Engineering and studying fair enough to be in It. but still wish that if i would have been admitted to mechanical Engineering.
Have anyone know if there would be an engineering course that specially is for mechanical things like fasteners etc. ______________________________________ Suppliers And Manufacturer of Fasteners
Keeping in mind an ever-growing class of 'mileage-oriented' bike commuters, Honda had launched the 'Dream' series in the budget bikes segment by launching the 'Dream Yuga' in January 2012. After...
This news has been the sensation on the TV's and Internet nut i don't know how we missed it. So here is the discussion for all CEans. Is Facebooks secret...
CEan, Which is most preferred and trustworthy website to make money and why do you prefer it. Be open! We don't ask you how much you are earning. I'm just...