Jobs for Mechanical engineers

Are there job openings for Mechanical freshers...??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, several thousands of jobs are available in various parts of the world.
  • viratvicky
    viratvicky
    sir, i am fresher 2014 passout mechanical branch..as i completed my Btech everyone asking whats next ? Mostly relatives. But i have no answer. I am financially poor. so i decided to take initial step that i should do job and have to help my parents. Wheather it is big or small, if it is core(mechanical) related i am ready to do.
    And so many members said me that, u can't get job without reference, and for mechanical its too tough. My problem is i don't know anyone. My relatives those i know are all from computers background. They are helpless. Fully confused from where i have to search ? To whom i have to send my resume..? And Where i can get mechanical freshers job notifications?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - there are job opportunities. Start with the T&P department of your college, followed by the alumni of your college who are working in mechanical domain. You should ask your lecturers and professors for a reference or introduction if you don't know anyone.

It'd be a good idea to keep an eye on job portals like Naukri, Monstor Jobs etc. Also upload your resume to the official company jobs/careers section. I'm sure a lot of companies allow candidates to upload resumes and then make calls to the candidates whenever there are new openings.

If it's a viable option for you - enroll for job agencies in your city. That's one of the better sources of knowing about jobs.
  • viratvicky
    viratvicky
    sir in our college there is no any Traning&placement department. They are going to close college after 2 years, due to some clashes in between management of college. So every staff going to other colleges. T&P department closed. Ok i will try in those sites
    By the way thanq you sir for your valuable information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia India has come up with a new low-budget smartphone with Nokia 225 priced at Rs. 3199. The phone weighs 99.8 g and has a 2.8 inch screen with QVGA...
Quote: People who pack their cars and drive like Clark Griswold in National Lampoon’s “Vacation” pay a steep penalty when it comes to fuel economy, according to a report by...
FESTO ups the ante on mechanical flight. They have deciphered bird mechanics. Tell it to the birds? Quote: SmartBird is an ultralight but powerful flight model with excellent aerodynamic qualities...
This deserves to be one a separate thread now. Requesting admin to copy the other threads from Narendra Modi discussion. Everyone share your experiences here.
Microsoft’s research division has launched a new game that makes Java and C# coding more fun and addictive than ever. The online browser based game called Code Hunt asks players...