JioGigaFiber Vs BSNL FTTH - Which is better in terms of speed, connectivity and pricing?

I'm a long term user of BSNL FTTH broadband service, using it for several years. However, BSNL is doing it super 'wrong' these days. They've launched the Fibro Combo ULD 777 and Fibro Combo ULD 1277 plans, but they are available only for the new users. As a long term, loyal user, I not only feel cheated but also feel that BSNL is being unfair. New users will pay half of what I'm paying and will get twice the speed!

Hello JioGigaFiber!

JioGigaFiber is already being installed at my place and I'm impressed by their professionalism. While I'll be on trial for first three months, I'm seriously thinking about abandoning BSNL FTTH in favour of JioGigaFiber. 

However, I'm curious to know if anyone has had experience with both these services? I'm looking for feedback in terms of overall reliability, connectivity etc. 

I'll keep this discussion updated with latest information, but look forward to hearing from those who've already been using both these services.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dot net is for one year and networking is advanced diploma for two years.
My ranking is for cdac A+B is 4913 Is there any chances for me to get my self enrolled into CDAC ? If yes please mention the center (most probably...
Tell me can i get acts pune? Is good for placement point of view