Jio vs Idea Cellular + Vodafone : The fight is on!

India's top telecom service providers - Idea cellular and Vodafone have announced merger. It's no brainer that the two companies were taking steps to survive in the markets from the Jio domination. The merger has created India's largest telecom service provider that has total 40 crore customers!

Both the companies will now have access to better infrastructure and largest customer base. The challenge however remains how these companies will prevent consumers from migrating to Jio. I had been an Idea cellular customer for about a decade but I recently switched to Jio and I've no complaints. Idea tried to retain me by being active like never before. But they simply couldn't match the Jio offer.

It's hard to have loyal customers in India and I believe it's only the 'price' that determines the loyalty.

All this means - users can expect even more lucrative offers from Idea, Vodafone, Jio and Airtel! It's a win-win for consumers.

What say you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering what average speeds fellow Reliance Jio 4G users are getting. Is it slow or fast in your city. I've tested the download and upload speeds in various areas...
Engineers are off-axis, mad or plain Crazy: The Life of an Engineer in 17 Memes
In 2015, Intel announced a SDD which would be 10 times faster than DRAM and 1000 better than NAND. After a wait of 2 years, company has finally launched its...
The Government of India's 'Digital India' initiative has put the AADHAR number at the center of most of the transactions. The AADHAR card is rapidly becoming the most preferred way...
Chinese electronics conglomerate Xiaomi is all set to disrupt the entry-level smartphone in India with its new smartphone the Xiaomi Redmi 4A. We had informed you about its imminent launch...