Jio Fiber Tariff Plans & Location Details Leaked

Jio seems to be updating its Jio Fiber registration page and in the process, it leaked the details that it aimed to keep secret. Here's all the interesting information you ought to know -

Jio Preview Plan Offer:
Jio will offer 100 GB data each month for initial 3 months, and the speed will be capped at 100 Mbps. After the user hits the limit, the speed will go down to 1Mbps.

Jio will ask for a refundable deposit of Rs. 4500, which will cover the cost of ONT device which will it install in your premises.

Jio Fiber Locations:
Not every city is getting Jio at the time of launch. Jio's registration page included a city list containing following names: Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam. If your city is not in the list, please be patient. Jio is already laying fibers in most of the cities all over India and your city will likely get the service by year end.

I'm guessing that Mukesh Ambani will make announcement about Jio Fiber services on July 21 and is also expected to make announcement about new tariff plans for Jio 4G services.

At this time, Jio has removed the page from its website, but you may check it from Google cached version: webcache.googleusercontent.com

Are you interested in Jio Fiber? As a BSNL FTTH user for several years, I'm hoping that Jio Fiber starts as soon as possible. I'm going to get rid of BSNL and Tata Sky DTH: Tata Sky DTH Signal Disruption In Rain - Any Solution?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to create apps for facebook?
The Moto E4 Plus has made its way to India in less than a month’s time since its international debut. The Moto E4 Plus will be sold online exclusively on...
Hi CEans, We are Hiring for Solid WordPress Developer with PHP Background to develop Awesome apps. Bonus: If you handled OVH.com dedicated server. Salary: 35K Per month Location: Bangalore
The world’s first wireless charging laptop with ultra-thin features- Dell Latitude 7285 is now officially listed on the company’s website for sale starting at $1,199 (approx. Rs. 77000). The convertible...
Quote: The Engineering Council and Royal Academy of Engineering have today jointly published a revised set of ethical principles that they believe all engineers should adhere to in their professional...