javascript related doubt oops

what is the difference between functions,methods,anonymous functions and closure.
I got it but not upto the point .So please can anyone little bit more?

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Well i think method is the concept related with Object oriented programming.While function isn't.
    You need an object to call in the case of method.
    Anonymous function is the function with runtime concept.Anonymous function doesn't have any name.It will be declared dynamically.
    A function with bound constant variable is known as closure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is producer-consumer problem and the direct,indirect communication associated with it? what are bounded and unbounded buffers?
Toshiba unveiled two 3D TVs yesterday that work without special glasses. Toshiba said that its 3D technology, which is currently best-suited for small displays, provides nine different perspectives of each...
main() { char thought[2][30]={"Don't walk infront me..","i am not follow"}; printf("%c%c",*(thought[0]9),*(*(thought 0)5)); } What will be the output of this code???
People behind Facebook surely know how to be in news all the time. 😎 Many reporters and news persons got an invite to a press event at Facebook HQ this...
Electronic Arts may have removed the Taliban from the multi player portion of its forthcoming "Medal of Honor" game, but the publishing company wants gamers and the public at large...