It's Time to move Alternative fuels for Engines

In the world we are using automobiles such as bikes,cars,trucks etc., But we have do not aware of the emission from IC Engines.It is actually increasing day by day.It does not have any end.In engines we are using mostly Petrol or diesel only,these fuels are causes more emission such as HC,CO,NOX,PM etc.,I m not saying that we do not use vehicles but we have to control the emissions from engines.I read an article in THE HINDU 75% of air pollution caused by India says WHO.Air pollution kills 600,000 indians up to 2012.And 3/5th of 3million peoples died because exposed by Particulate Matters (PM).PM causes lung cancer and cardiovascular diseases.PM sizes might be 2.5 Microns or less.India having proud country which has most polluted city in the world which is the capital of our country Delhi.So only Delhi government takes action ODD-EVEN Rules.which reduce emission from vehicles.One article says that in delhi we are expose the air at one time which is equal to smoke 2cigarette.So we have to use alternate fules which reduction in emissions.Alternative fuels are Methane ,methanol,ethanol,hydrogen,biodiesel CNG,LNG etc.,These fuels are fully used which reduces the HC,CO.And Bio diesel blended with diesel also reduction in pollution. So think about that !!!Save the country!!Save the World!!!😀😀😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all.I have a small doubt.why is the negative feedback called so .though a portion of output is fed into input how can it be a negative signal.
Done with the quiz? Tell us your opinion and feedback about the quality of questions, prizes, things we can do to make it more interesting et al. PS: DO NOT...
Ask yourself before you get inside a story of excitement built upon engineering, what did you do when you were 14? When I asked myself, I knew I did many...
Students often get distracted by a bunch of sites to follow for choosing their dream schools. While the fall session has just begun a month back, the next session form...