IT jobs scenario in India

Now a days every student who wants to land in IT field in India is often get confused which career path will be best for him or her to have stable and growing career profile. Specially students from smaller cities have this problem because they don't have access to the real scenario of the IT jobs and also they don't have the proper guidance too. I'd like to know views of my CE friends on this and also want them to share their knowledge about the best IT courses in demand now a days.. Thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IT Courses won't necessarily help. Most of the fresher level recruitment still happens in the college. It's true that engineering students from smaller cities or not well-known colleges find it difficult to get placed through campus.

The key to getting access to good job, is to move to a nearby IT hub: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai etc. and look for an opportunity. There are so many IT course offering companies that I'm skeptical about their effectiveness in offering placement assistance.

One way to find job I often recommend is that you should get in touch with your college's alumni network. This could be hard if your college does not have an active contact with its alumni; but if it does - you can have most of the problem solved with getting attention from the company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With over twenty years experience, Coolpad, a chinese consumer electronics company has recently launched its new flagship device, the Coolpad Max presenting the world's first dual space technology in a...
Uber, the online transportation company, announced that it has begun testing self-driving vehicles. These vehicles are able to intake the data regarding its driving-environment, make some necessary computations and decisions...
It is a new week and just like clockwork Intex Technologies have launched a new smartphone. This time though they have put in a little extra effort to make the...
3D printed tools are not uncommon these days, rather sophistication has been empowered with the help of such course-changing innovation. Bearing similarity with Laser Ink Jet Printing, the 3D printing...
An unconfirmed speculation from Reliance Jio hints that the Indian telecom giant would soon demonstrate the successor to the LYF Wind 6, the Reliance Jio LYF Wind 4, equipped with...