Israel Auto-Driving Vehicle Safety Verification Company Successfully Financed?

Foretellix, headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, provides a capability for autopilot developers to realize and demonstrate the high safety required for self driving cars. The company's developed coverage driven verification solution ensures that autopilot runs normally in millions of key driving scenarios, thus enabling large-scale and safe deployment of autonomous driving vehicles.

In addition, Foretellix can automatically extract and analyze security-related coverage indicators as a percentage of solutions that have proven effective in various scenarios and conditions. Autopilot developers, consumers, suppliers, insurance companies and regulators need such indicators. This solution is suitable for various driving platforms, such as simulator, X-in-the-loop simulation setup, test field and test vehicle.

The company has just completed a $14 million financing to help it develop, plan and deploy its coverage-driven verification solutions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently pursuing my b.tech in ece eith 65% marks and i am in final semester.i am totally confused what to do after. I want job in field but...
IAM recently completed my graduation in civil engineering with a percentage of 59per  and I worked on site engineer but I am not interested in that I want to develop...
Design News says: Another year is here and with it are many opportunities for embedded systems developers. As the new year starts, there are many interesting technologies that are going...
When i tried to install sql apps it asks portal, and so on. Why it doesn't like installing turbo c, python editor apps? 
What are languages should be known for developing website