Is WWE real ?

Well i guess today most of us here must have outgrown this so called "real cartoon show", and may not even be watching it.

The main reason being that this thing is rumored to be fake and choreographed.

what do you CEans think about it ? is it fake or real ?

Share your views

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I don't think you even need to ask this question. Obviously it's not real! Children might think it's real, as they aren't mature enough to analyse it, but at the the point where we have become engineers, a 20-30 seconds clip is enough to tell you that it's staged!
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    Even if we believe that it's not real, What about the audience that we see on screen?? Why so many people want to witness that show? There are like 70-80 thousand people over there.
    Why is that show so popular?
    They told that, the injuries are real hence Don't try this at home and all.
    I personally believe that though the show is choreographed, it is not 100% fake. It involves some sort of reality.
    They must charge a hefty amount for that.
    We need to find answers to these questions also.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-# give one example to prove that it is fake.

I too was of the belief that it is fake, but then again i ask myself the same question which #-Link-Snipped-# has asked: "what about all the people present over there" ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of things are unreal.

1. WWE
    2. Kejriwal's cough
    3. Katrina Kaif's acting talent
    4. Reality Shows on TV
    ...the list is endless.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of things are unreal.

1. WWE
    2. Kejriwal's cough
    3. Katrina Kaif's acting talent
    4. Reality Shows on TV
    ...the list is endless.
    does this include indian idol ?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Oh, my! I never thought I would have to explain this here. You are talking about crowd, dude, these people come 100 bucks a dozen (not exactly, but you got the point!). It is an entertainment show, that's all. Believe me, I want to explain this, but I don't have words. Just one thing, never ever say that WWE is real fight in front of people, will save you a lot of embarrassment!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Pensu
    Oh, my! I never thought I would have to explain this here. You are talking about crowd, dude, these people come 100 bucks a dozen (not exactly, but you got the point!). It is an entertainment show, that's all. Believe me, I want to explain this, but I don't have words. Just one thing, never ever say that WWE is real fight in front of people, will save you a lot of embarrassment!
    But i still think its real
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    zaveri
    But i still think its real
    Well, to each his own! 😀
  • Raj A
    Raj A
    Arre, I'm not saying that it's real- 100%, but at the same time I'm finding it difficult to believe that it's 100% Fake. I'm just saying that with 90% fake things there are 10% reality in that show. That' it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    As a 10 or 12 year old I was amazed to see all that on TV. Many friends were glued to the show.
    I asked my grandfather (who was a doctor) about it and I vividly remember him showing an example where one of the opponents hit hard on the other opponent's neck. He said, "Any normal person would die instantly if that kind of attack was made on this particular portion of the neck."
    So I think I will agree with #-Link-Snipped-# here.
    Most of the fight scenes are scripted and staged.
    And just like another other reality TV show - the potential for injury must be real.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Yes the good old days when WWE used to be like the boy’s equivalent of daily soaps. But the illusion was broken easily when I discovered a old video where the then WWE chairman was overseeing the rehearsals. Yep, it’s all a well choreographed fight with outlandish twists.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Well you guys have proved it that it is fake. And i have started believing it too. My friend used to tell me that even brock lesnar's muscles are fake, and i thought he was exaggerating.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There is a preson with name Triple H (HHH). I thought HHH stands for his name- Henry Harsh Hingadya 😛
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Issue
    There is a preson with name Triple H (HHH). I thought HHH stands for his name- Henry Harsh Hingadya 😛
    Somebody told me that one of the H's stood for Harischandra

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter, the micro-blogging giant, has come up with a facility that lets user search for tweets between a date range. This makes it possible for Twitter users to search a...
XOLO has officially announced an all new 6-inch device called the 'XOLO Q2500 PocketPad' in India today. Powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core MTK 6582 processor, the XOLO Pocketpad...
Microsoft plans to take on Siri, Google Now, S Voice and all other voice assistant software, by coming out with their own smartphone assistant, “Cortana”. This software is one of...
Intel made a number of important announcements on the second day at a conference in China. These include a new range of processors, codenamed "Braswell", a 64-bit kernel for Android...
I want to know that..is it possible to switch from QA to Software Engineer?