Is this a Composite Beam or not?

One of our GC wants to upset the beam flange in a concrete metal deck (please see attached image). We were wondering if this would be qualify and designed as a composite beam? If we can design as a composite, what percentage of composite action to assume as the beam has no shear studs?

Thanks in Advance!
6kZe-2018-12-09%2000_34_03-Window.png

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is pinterview.in genuine?hi friends i just came to know about pinterview.in , which is a site for online interview preparationdoes anyone know bout this?can i give a try?is this a...
At present, the global energy and environment are facing enormous challenges. As a major oil consumer and carbon dioxide emitter, automobiles need revolutionary changes. In order to reduce carbon dioxide...
Can mechanical engineer choose supply chain management as a career instead of core job.
A highway section has been observed to be highly congested during peak hours. Being a 'traffic Engineer, you need to analyse the existing characteristics of traffic stream.. Traffic data related...
I am a final year B.E. ECE student. I have planned to do my project in AI. Can you suggest some ideas for the project which also relates my department?