Is technical support a growthless job?

I am working in a startup company as a middleware admin(L1 support), for less salary,but I am getting job opportunities as technical support engineer with a good decent salary? What should i do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Janardan - Not always. Why not discuss this with your new recruiters about the growth opportunities at the new job that you are joining?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I work in a startup and so far my experience has been that there's a lot to learn - assuming you're doing something you enjoy.

Do you enjoy the work you do right now? If not, then discussing this with your management may be an option. Perhaps they'd like to offer you a different profile rather than let you go.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Printing technology has dramatically evolved through the ages, from three dimensions to four dimensions at present and now it is set to include the 4thfundamental physical state of matter, plasma...
Can anyone help me for internship in aeronautical companies
A group of scientists from the Karlsruher Institute of Technology has developed the CoREAS simulation which magnifies the cosmic array detection system of LOFAR (Low Frequency Array) radio telescope. When...
The day is near when washing powders will be transferred to the museum and magical clothes will rinse off the dirt simply by using sunlight. A group of researchers from...
I am a B.Tech Marine Engineer, am I eligible for M.Tech Mechanical Engg in Machine Design? Pl clarify the doubt.