Is it possible to set up multiple email alias in GSuite without creating separate users?
Yes, and we do it all the time. It's called email alias. Follow these steps -
1. Login to your GSuite Admin Panel
2. Search for your account for which you wish to create your alias; viz. `email@example.com`.
3. Click on the user name to open the account details.
4. Click on the 'User Information' panel.
5. Check the 'Email Alias' panel. Add as many aliases you want.
Now, any email sent to your your alias viz. `firstname.lastname@example.org` will be delivered to your main email account.
This is useful because you do not have to create additional email accounts.
Hope this helps. ð
Only logged in users can reply.