Is Industrial Training For Diploma EEE Students Available?

Sir, I am studying diploma final year EEE branch we have industrial training in 6th semester is it available?  If available please give me the information about the training sir

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# You have many choices. Have you tried applying to the government organizations?

One good choice is the CMC Industrial Training for EEE (Electrical) diploma students. It has 2 Months Software + 4 Months Practical Training. Eligibility is both Diploma and B.E. students.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Just a heads-up: CMC is subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd.), and is a part of TATA Group. 😊 

You can actively look for training on job portals.

Some companies that you can target include -

1. Eureka Forbes
    2. Convergys
    3. ACT Television

Then there are the regular -

• 1. NTPC
    • 2. BHEL
    • 3. DRDO
    • 4. SAIL
    • 5. BARC
    • 6. POWER GRID
    • 7. IOCL
    • 8. RAILWAYS
    • 9. GAIL
    • 10. DMRC
  • SHRAVANI MACHARLA
    SHRAVANI MACHARLA

I want information about BHEL mam .can you give me the information about BHEL mam

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#  You need to keep looking for vacancies in industrial training at BHEL official website. They do make announcements for that. If you are not able to find that, you need to go to Human resource and development center(HRDC) of BHEL. These centers are located near BHEL main plant in each of its locations.

• SHRAVANI MACHARLA
    SHRAVANI MACHARLA

Tnq mam

• prudhvi reddy
    prudhvi reddy

Mam,ihvae a information that bhel has 1 month and 1 year training,but 6 months training is not available??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Career in car designing after completing BE in industrial engineering 
Eco sewage treatment plant.details and equipment use to treat sewage and energy saving method using Fluidised bed reactor.and gravel filter to obtain effluent of required strenght
How will be the compressive strength of concrete effect by the use of nano silica
How can we calculate the moment of inertia of a long horizontal beam along X-axis having length l metres , width b metres and height h metres ?
Hello sir,I am currently pursuing third sem engineering. Can you please help me out with the algorithmic part wherein linked list is implemented in the project titled library management using...