IronMan

I'm a little surprised this movie hasnt been mentioned yet on CE. Robert Downey Jr portrayed Tony Stark pretty well. A kick butt movie, with lots of crazy action and engineering stuff.

Its worth to discuss the following:
1. Robotic suits
2. Arc reactor
3. Interactive home environment
4. 3D holographic CAD system
5. Robotic assistants (and AI)
6. Home automated assembly

I believe the Arc Reactor is still quite a distant technology (though something like it will still be possible with the advent of nuclear batteries).

By the way, stay in after the credits. There's an extra scene! I didn't know this when I watched though 😔 Can't wait for the sequel!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This is your once in lifetime opportunity! Mr. William Baker, Chief Structural Engineer of Burj Dubai - World's Tallest Building has agreed to answer your questions! 😁 Now, we...
Here's Microsoft's latest, expensive ad - [youtube]tM_72QXCtN4[/youtube] 😕 Makes sense? I don't think so.
Every aspiring entrepreneur - Here's Guy Kawasaki for you. Note: Do check out our Small Talk with Mr. Kawasaki -> Small Talk with Guy Kawasaki - How to change the...
hi everyone i need to generate 3 pulses.pulses namely A,B,C are user programmable. first of all A pulse is generated then B and finally C.but the problem coming is reference...
can somebody send me any information regarding these type of sensors