iPICS2GO Negative to iPhone Scanner - Digitize Those Old Photos!

I’m sure we all have piles of photos, slides and negatives that were made during the “pre-digital” era. Since it is loaded with tons of memories, you just can’t dispose it off. How nice would it be if we can convert them to a digital form and save them? Well, if you are an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s user, I have a solution for you. I am talking about the iPICS2GO Negative to iPhone Scanner from Ion—the company that makes the arcade gaming peripherals for iPhone and iPad.
#-Link-Snipped-#
This portable device can convert photos, slides or negatives into its digital form and store it in your iPhone. It is a battery powered device so you can carry it to any corner of the house (say the attic, where you store your old stuff!) and work on the photos. All you need to do is plug your phone in the slot provided on the top of the box. Then choose the mode of your operation i.e., photo, slide or negative. Feed the photo into the slot provided for it and you can have your digitized image within minutes.

Looks like a comfortable and easy to use device right? Go ahead start protecting your most cherished memories. As for the rest of you (those who don’t use iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s), you’ve got stick with those scanners for now. But if I do come across some other replacement I’ll let you know.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you still have a phone whose screen isn't scratch-resistant, this could be extremely useful for you. Team of researchers from Eindhoven University of Technology have developed a non-stick self-replenishing...
The Flight of the Century team has achieved the record of being world's fastest manned electric aircraft with their airplane called Long-ESA, for “Electric Speed & Altitude”. Chip Yates, the...
Earlier this morning, in an official post on Sparrow's website, Google has announced the attainment of the famous OSX and iOS E-mail client and integration with Gmail. Sparrow's developers are...
Users of Samsung Galaxy S3 have reported loads of problems, most of which have been resolved by Samsung while some of them are yet to be solved. Here is a...
Looks like no smartphone is considered complete without powerful Siri-like voice commands. Now, Blackberry has incorporated voice commands in the latest update to RIM’s BlackBerry 10 Developer Alpha release. Well,...