iPad Apps For Engineers

I've an iPad since last 4 months and I'm yet to figure out any 'real' use of the device, apart from using it for casual internet browsing. I'm wondering whether there are any iPad Apps available in the app store which are meant for engineers and engineering students.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai friends, This is Nagaveni...i took GATE-2011 when i was in my third year..now i am in my final year ECE....my GATE score is 472 with AIR 6258, percentile is...
Amazon's Kindle is a great product. Today amazon launched a new range of ebook readers and I wonder whether it makes sense to buy an eBook reader? What do you...
Amazon recently launched Silk Browser for Kindle. The browser makes use of Amazon EC2 cloud for rendering the web pages and delivering them faster on Kindle fire. I'm wondering whether...
Hello I wonder if anyone help me out. I have just purchased a piece of equipment a pair of Hetra PR 5oookg column lifts (total of 10,ooo kg lift) The...
Here is a simple puzzle. My friend made this question for a mathematics quiz and asked me to solve it. The question is: You are given numbers from 0 to...