Inviting Contributions To Our Skyscrapers & Infrastructure Sub-Forums

CEans,

Construction of skyscrapers involves lot of extreme engineering and the same goes with a lot of amazing infrastructure projects. It's always great to know about the bigger construction projects going on around the world.

Why not share information about the big construction projects that you come across on the Internet? You may use the title format we're keeping in place to make it easier for the readers to get maximum information in minimum time.

I look forward to your contribution to our Civil engineering sub-sections ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Nachko
    Nachko
    I think that this is a good starting point:

#-Link-Snipped-# -- "Evolution of Concrete Skyscrapers: from Ingalls to Jin mao"

Sorry that I give you only the link, but it's way too long to paraphrase it.

By the way, #-Link-Snipped-# is a nice structural engineering journal, it contains interesting articles. And it's free ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Despite the economic crisis and despite near Richter grade 9 quakes supertall structures are coming up. Though it appears an inappropriate phrase, many are in the pipeline and more at...
Hello everybody, Well, not much to talk about myself, I studied Information system and graduated last year from IT collage. I have interest in developing websites. I like to make...
Apple Mac owners may no longer flaunt that their OS has no malware. The Flashback malware affected several thousands macs all over the world and Apple promised a removal tool....
Old Story vs. Indian Version ๐Ÿ˜›โ€‹{little bit lengthy, but you gonna enjoy that}โ€‹โ€‹ The Old Story: The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and...
de purpose for joining CE is to get info abt new thngz in engineering