Inviting Bloggers!

Hello CEans,

I'm sure we have a huge number of bloggers on CE. How about writing about CE on your blog? It would be interesting to see what you think about CE. We'll feature the blogs who write about us on CE, what say? ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    I think it would be nice. Hell I don't own a blog ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and its very nice, techfreak ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for all the good words!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well i will going to creat one and sure there is special section for CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not long ago I have read "The Historian" by Elisabeth Kostova. What abook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: Hey people Have you heard about this writer. If not you are unhappy person. The book descrides...
Heads up Biggie ๐Ÿ˜€ Just installed it on my system, checking out the features ... the theme is like Kubrik's wordpress theme. Still under development though, so it has its...
google has started offering a new tool to spot what's searched and what's not! Google Hot Trends combines elements of Zeitgeist and Trends -- two existing Google products that give...
Hi Enthusiastic Engineers, Greetings. A website dedicated for VLSI chip designers has information regarding chip design flows/architectural thoughts/ some tips and toes what Designers need to keep in mind while...
Hi all, Wat will be the use of delegates other than asynchronus execution of a function.........???? - daya