Internship at DRDO

I'm a 3yr student of B.E ECE .Is it wise to do a year long internship at DRDO,hyderabad (in electronics lab)? Will it help me in my placement?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    DRDO is a prestigious institution. Securing an internship is a big task and if you have already received entry, by all means you should grab that opportunity. Most people will tell you that getting an internship at DRDO requires strong recommendations and you should have a friend or a relative working in the organisation. However, students have applied independently to DRDO scientists with their research work and got the internship.

One thing is for sure that once you get to work under a DRDO researcher, you will have an immense learning experience and the project you do under DRDO will be something of value.

Must read: DRDO Training or Internship For B.E. / B.Tech Students - Details!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There were times when people were crazy to get Gmail invites so that they could create a vanity email ID in the firstname.lastname@gmail.com format. But because Gmail was a Google...
HTC Corporation has announced the launch of its new Android smartphone called HTC Desire 820G+ in India. Inside the 7.74 mm thick body, there's a MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core processor that...
Hi, I have been offered a Job of tech support engineer, would it be better to search more and to go into a s/w developer postion or to join as...
is cdsc mohali is good to join in embedded systems?? does it provides any placements??
Anybody here who got seat allocated to CDAC IET ??