Interaction between hardware and os

Can you please explain the relation between os concepts like scheduling,synchronization,paging with Coa concepts like instruction phases,cache memory address mapping,updation methods,addressing modes,pipelining from booting to running some process in brief please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

... have you read the textbooks prescribed for the CS course? Those books should explain everything in detail. 

You could then ask very specific doubts so that others can help you solve them. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all. This is my first question here on Crazy Engineers. So , I wanted to ask you about on how can I prepare for the campus placements. My target...
I am Mechanical Engineer so I want advise that as per current era I shall go for Masters in Mechatronics or Energy Systems, Please explain in detail.
Why we add the thinner and hardener to paint,is it decrease the paint viscosity.By adding thinner can we decrease the viscosity of the paint
How can we find characters or text from a picture using machine learning ??
Well, I had in college 4 lectures only about quantum mechanics .. and I think I liked it .. would it help me sooner or later as an Electronics and...