Instrumentation job market

Hi friends, I'm currently working in an instrumentation company. Its a startup company. We completed one project, but now because of recession we have wait for the next project. With 6 months of experience in this field, can i search for jobs in other companies. How is the market comdition in instrumentation in the current scenario.? I'm now really worried about my career.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="] [/FONT]I have been working as Software Quality Analyst for the last two years and was hoping to go abroad for studies in a year or two. With the recession...
Hi CEans, Its great to be a part of this wonderful community. The inspiration and knowledge that i gain by going through the forum is enormous. Gathering such inspiration from...
Hi all! I wonder how feasible it would be to run a container terminal without paving the ground. Also, I wonder how a badly constructed unpaved road could be temporarily...
hai friends can any one suggest some hot topics in thermal field
hello friends... can anybody give me the list of Pneumatic related mini projects?? i am little confused while selecting them...