Innovation: Advertisement on washroom mirrors

Few days back I was in InOrbit, Mall Hyderabad.
I saw that there are advertisement on washroom mirrors.The whole glass is just like a screen and advertisement is displaying on it. when someone gets close to the glass to wash hand, screen turns to mirror and advertisment gets small and shifted to top of the mirror.
Just like this.
[​IMG]
CNN #-Link-Snipped-#
I was just amazed to see this innovation.Did anyone came across this type of ads.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is really good innovation. When you go to the washrooms, you invariably stare at the mirrors. They sought a place where people won't miss it.

Kudos!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friendz.. I hope i can learn something from here.. 😀 i am from kerala.. nice to meet you guys.. HappY Journey ...😁
CAN ANYBODY SPECIFY THE FREE BODY DIAGRAMS & THE LOAD DETAILS ON A COLUMN(VERTICAL UB) UNDER SOME SPECIFIED LOAD?
Hi! Starting a new thread...........
Have you heard this quote? We live in a world where perfection is regarded highly. But in all the hustle-bustle of getting things 'perfect', we keep on delaying things. 'Attention...
A young dynamic engineer with analytical and conceptual mind, able to work in a challenge environment