Infosys online training program for 2012 freshers

Infosys has delayed the joining for most of the candidates by about 3 months. It's being expected that the company will send joining letters in the around January, with joining dates in February or April 2013. Until then, the company has set up an online training program for all the candidates it has recruited. The candidates will have to go through this special training program which will cut down the actual 6 months of training at Infosys' Mysore Training Campus from about 6 months to around 4 months.

I'm dedicating this discussion to questions and answers about the training program. If you are a candidate recruited by Infosys, you may ask your questions here. We request everyone to join in so that we can associate and get our queries resolved.

We wish all the INFY recruited candidates all the best!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A perpetual motion machine of 2nd kind is not supposed to work as if in case of a thermal power plant with no condenser. But let us think of such...
I think that's the question every engineer who graduated in 2012 is asking these days. I've been hearing about the delays in joining for a long time now. There are...
I hope we have married CEans along with the young CEans here. Also today is very special day for the married Indian couple, so here is a short story that...
HTC has gone the dual SIM way, launching HTC Desire SV, the dual SIM android smartphone. The phone runs on Android ICS and boasts the power of a dual core...
Apple first said that they won't launch a 7" tablet; but it turns out that Apple changed their mind and decided to adopt the form factor with the latest iPad-Mini....