InFocus M535 Launched In India At Rs. 9999 As Snapdeal Exclusive

As smartphone makers continue to up their game with new mid-budget smartphones every quarter, the US based manufacturer InFocus doesn't lag behind in launching its own InFocus M525 priced at Rs. 9999. Two important focus points for this phone are its tagline - 'One hot piece of American Metal' and that it's going to be a new SnapDeal exclusive. The former is important because, the company is proud to present the first smartphone in the under Rs. 10,000 category to have complete metal body. Let's take a look at some of InFocus M535'S most important specifications.

Infocus_M535_Banner
InFocus M535 smartphone features 5.5 inch inch HD touch screen display making it a phablet in the league with Xiaomi Note and Asus Zenfone. The display is well protected with Gorilla Glass 3. Weighing about 158 gram, the phone is super thin at just 6.99 mm thickness.

Powered by a 1.5 GHz 64 bit Quad Core processor, the InFocus M535 packs a 2 GB RAM inside an it's coupled with 16 GB internal memory. The storage can be expanded up to 64 GB via microSD card.

Running on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system out of the box, the InFocus M535 features a 2600 mAh battery that should power the phone a better part of the day.

On the smartphone's rear end is a 13 megapixel AF snapper, whereas the front has a 8 megapixel camera. The rear camera has a 2.2 aperture and it supports Full HD video recording.

Coming to the phone's exteriors. The full metallic body of InFocus M535 has been given beautiful contours and is available in two color variants - Silver & Gold.

The company had recently launched its mega popular InFocus M530 and InFocus M370 smartphones in India and they got a lot of attraction from the customers. Whether or not the new InFocus M535 will work, only time will tell.

With that we come to the end of the highlights of the new smartphone. The sale is about to begin. What are your thoughts about the M535? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I work in hp, I work in a team not completely into creating technology or engineering the technology, but its more into keeping the hp contract maintainers informed about the...
sir can i get the all special publications related to civil and structural regards srinivasn
hello!! i am working on a project which is a password protected door lock system. it uses, atmega32 microcontroller, a motor controlled by L293D motor driver, a keypad and a...
Hello all my crazy engineers, I'm Logan and currently working as a website designer in Bhopal, after a long wait i finally got job but not satisfied. As I'm a...
I am Idachaba Ojodale, a computer science student in federal university, Lokoja, kogi state Nigeria. I am about writing my final year project. I love football, my hobby is watching...