Industrial engineer joining IT industry - Is it good?

plz share ur ideas...?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Engg.Dee
    plz share ur ideas...?
    Frankly speaking, there can't be any general answer. Why'd an Industrial engineer want to join an IT company? Do you love coding or programming computers? Do you think that's something you will be able to do for a major part of your career?

If you don't know yet, maybe it's high time to find out what software engineers do. My general answer would be to find a job that you're deeply interested in.
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    The_Big_K
    Frankly speaking, there can't be any general answer. Why'd an Industrial engineer want to join an IT company? Do you love coding or programming computers? Do you think that's something you will be able to do for a major part of your career?

If you don't know yet, maybe it's high time to find out what software engineers do. My general answer would be to find a job that you're deeply interested in.
    but what about campus hiring they come and want u to hire. and if core branches companies doesnt come to the clg..in tht case if anyone want to be hire he or she would have to go through the campus drive..otherwise u hve to search the job outside yourself and thts gonna be more tough in present conditions..!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our faculty asked us to do final year project in campus only.So friends pls suggest me with some new ideas or projects using the above softwares.
i have a question related to digital communication. what is the need of two sine waves in PSK? not only in PSK even in DPSK, FSK, and QPSK... if any...
Here I came across a idea of creating a vehicle (say bike) with engine which have different cc (power) in different scenario. Suppose I have a 250cc bike which never...
Some of my friends keep saying that there is a lot of need to learn the foreign language other than English and Hindi. As for mechanical engineers, they can learn...
Hi guys, how shall i start dijango framework in python. And also how shall i connect with git interface. Thanks! Ramprasad.P