induction heating

Hi Can anyone explain me the process of Induction heating or any material wud be appreciated...

I want to know how Soldering is done through Induction heating its urgent because i have to give a seminar on this topic.........

Reply me
Mujtaba Ahmed

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys i am using a ready made R/C car for my project and the project needs a slow moving car or something like that.But the R/C moves so rapidly that...
Hello Freshers, I have recieved few resumes and after going through , I would share these points with you You might be already having varied copies of resumes with you....
Hello, I'm doing a project at the minute, but because i've limited technical knowledge i'm stumped. Basically what i want to do is to link an ordinary satnav with a...
I'm looking for a solution for a single-pole switch(similar to a home light-switch) that can be turned off from 50'. There will be line of site. The device to be...
CEans, I admit, I had expected layoffs at Jet & Kingfisher, but not to the extent of 1900 employees in single day and another about 1100 employees tomorrow. This, probably,...