IM308C to InTouch Communication

Hi all,
could anybody confirm if is possible to communicate over IM308C (S5-115)by PROFIBUS DP protocol to InTouch SCADA (PC side CP5613A2 card, SIMATIC NET 6GK1713)
Thanks for your support,
best regards,
BoSCHoW.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i'm actually working on making a 3cc rotary engine for my project. Can anybody give me the dimensions most suited for the engine or plz provide me the...
Have been searching for ages with no joy😔, does anyone know of any software that can use my laptops IR receiver and display the results as an oscilloscope. Many thanks...
CEans, Download the CE Presentation Here - https://www.divshare.com/download/1544380-acd The idea is to come up with a simple presentation that we can forward to our friends in order to tell them...
Hey CEans! NAME: hussain location: India profession : Student. Course : Electronics & communication Engineering JOB : Not Applicable my Aim in life : To become a successfull and innnovative...
10. The world does revolve around us... we choose the coordinate system. 9. No "couple" enjoy a better "moment". 8. We know how to handle stress and strain in a...