IFWE Challenge

The IFWE Challenge is a massive social conversation contest to stimulate the most innovative, ambitious and awesome “IF WE Dreams”. The winners will be rewarded with prize values up to $15,000 to bring their dreams to life!

Go to #-Link-Snipped-# for more information on the contest!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good initiative by 3DS. Wondering if it's available for international contestants.
  • Ecomobility
    Ecomobility
    Yes you can post your IFWE from all around the world!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Disappointed with the disappointing entrepreneurship scenario in India, Top IT companies in India including Infosys, TCS, WIPRO, Microsoft, HP, Dell and others are joining hands to draw a blueprint for...
A diesel engine power plant as most of you may know, is used in hilly areas where power requirement is low and where there are no grids. it is also...
Almost everybody here in CE love engineering. but there might be some situations which really perplex you ? what are they ? for me it is when the graphs do...
Hi Crazy Engineers!!!😀 I doing a project for a windmill company. I would like to know are there any sensors to measure the voltage and current generated from the windmill...
blowers, centrifugal fans, and rotary air compressors . are they the same machine with three different names, or are they three different machines with their own unique functions ? as...