If you hate Mondays at work, does that mean you hate your job?

Come Monday and my Twitter feed is filled with jokes about how bad everyone's Monday is. And here I'm feeling excited as Mondays for me are a kind of 'feeling renewed' rituals. That's what makes me wonder if people who hate Mondays at their workplace, simply hate their jobs? If you hate Monday so much, isn't it best to start thinking about switching your job? Say what, people?

Replies

• John Wick
    John Wick

Ah.. well... It's the concept of the weekend that is to blame. Two days of lazying around the house, mostly on the couch watching Netflix makes me disconnect from the world. And then a Monday is like reality slapping itself on my face. I am grumpy on Mondays, no matter how exciting the work is.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a huge documentary buff and would love to get recommendations about good documentaries by Indian or foreign filmmakers about ancient engineering and science in India. Do we have...
Sample question paper for CCAT exam preparation
I would be much thankful for the same,guys,thank you so much.
Hi, I am Uzair. I am from Pakistan. I have 4 years of QA experience. But recently I am in-between projects at my company. My engineering manager is pushing me...
I'm looking for a discussion on the disadvantages of blockchain technology. All I keep hearing is how the blockchain technology is going to change the world for better and how...