IES 2017 preparation question???

Dear Members,
I am preparing for IES2017 for prelims on 8th januvary what should i study for the shake of prelims ??? whether i should study both paper1 paper2 syllabus or paper2 syllabus is sufficient? asusal the general aptitude which is compulsory, but i am having doubt that whether it necessary to study both paper1 syllabus paper2 syllabus for preparation for prelims on8th January??? or paper 2 is sufficient plzz answer me....,,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of our fellow CEans have been writing us to know whether their accounts have been activated. We've decided to publish a list of names of our fellow engineers...
Born in Ranchi, Jharkhand in a family that loves art as much as science, Abhishek Ballabh grew up loving books, movies and music and was always told about the significance...
Hello everyone ! Does someone has work on any lightweight Cipher such as PRESENT, PRINCE etc. Which lightweight Cipher seems to look good in the future and can you please...
I am a B.tech(EC) graduate. I have done my 3 months training with Wipro technologies in SAP BASIS, i am not sure if i should continue with the company and...
Hello, can anyone help me out with any project topic for my project proposal.It seems difficult finding the right topic for my proposal. I am a computer science student so...