Ideal earphones to use while jogging / running / gymming?

I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones that I can use while jogging / running or gymming. I currently use the ones that shipped with Samsung Galaxy phone; and while they produce decent quality sound; they refuse to stay in my ear canals for not more than a minute when I'm running or jogging.

I've seen a few earphones with a hook that fits well in the eardrum; but haven't had a chance to try them out. My only option seems to be buying over-the-ear headset but just exploring options as of now. Would love to have recommendations.

Addendum: My budget is Rs. 2000; but would not mind donating blood to spend extra money on headphones 😛

Replies

• regel
    regel
    Try out the philips Ear hook costs around 1400
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • regel
    regel
    Try out this URL... it might help you out

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jeff Bezos will announce an exciting new device on June 18 and there are no marks for guessing what it is. The company put out a new teaser (embedded below)...
Researchers have indicated that there are certain genes in humans that are linked to the violent behavior. MAOA is such a gene in the DNA that humans have no control...
Rosetta, a space probe by the European Space Agency is set to do something that no space probe from earth has ever done: Orbit and land on a comet. It...
Hi All IE's, I was just reading something on the internet when I came across this rather interesting topic on the salaries of an Industrial engineer. Now, if the fact...
Moving beyond passwords for authentication when logging in to a system, an app, an online service was a long-time calling. Largely because of the increase in incidents of passwords getting...