Idea about pc based disco lights..

hi to all, ahm can you give me idea or info about pc base disco lights...
because were undergoing thesis and we need more info about disco lights, pc base and stand alone...please help us...thanks in advance..have a nice day...:smile::smile::smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. i have decided to change my topic i want to do a fingerprint attendance system (biometric attendance)...can any one give me the details regarding this...circuits, tools and programs regarding...
While researching stuff for my fyp, I came across this link: EnOcean Self-powered RF Modules - Ad Hoc Electronics I only know very rudimentary forms of self powered FM receivers...
do anyone know how to interpret the graph which the y axis = modulus, hardness VS x-axis = displacement into surface . this graph is the result from the nanoindentation...
CEans, Those who appeared for CAT 2008, do not forget to check your result on the following location - https://results.catiim.in The result will be available from 9[sup]th[/sup] January 2009 onwards....
Alright, The title of this thread is inspired from a popular show "Yan Can Cook" ๐Ÿ˜ [Website: YanCanCook.com - The Official Website of Chef Martin Yan ] I request all...