I want to do something but actually i don't know how. I confuse and worry.

I m confused about my aim. while i think a lot. finaly it comes into my mind to startup but i haven't any knowledge about how start actually. From where i start about it. i m student of b.tech C S. I need motivation, inspiration , to stand. i feel like having nothing. U know my mind is trapped into negativity that from where i start working. I start work but there are huge resources to read about it. But it make complications. So show me a path on which i can work. U can show me about what i have to learn to startup. Like marketing, inspiration, law, how collect fund.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Have you looked at the nearly 50 pages in this forum?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Satish Rajbhar
    Satish Rajbhar
    As i said i am confused what i have to read and what not. Search and read at google is like random order knowlege. I want the stating point, a clear way. I not sure that if i make you understood what i want to say. but thank you for your advice i m going to read this forum.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Satish, there has been a lot of discussion here at CE on startups and what it involves. There are many here, who have been there and can advise. Once you spend some time at the posts in the forum, you can better formulate your questions and get a more meaningful response from the CEans.
  • Satish Rajbhar
    Satish Rajbhar
    Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am final year student pursuing Telecommunication and Information Engineering. Anyone with a final year project to kindly help?
Reliance Jio owned LYF smartphone brand has been rising steadily since its launch. Today it is the fifth biggest brand in the Indian smartphone market. LYF has different ranges of...
Considering the success of the recently launched Coolpad Note 3 it was inevitable that the company would launch the successor of the smartphone in the Indian markets. The Coolpad Note...
The 21st century has already witnessed unprecedented technological innovations and everyday, hundreds of new discoveries form a queue to structure an upgraded future. In the immediate past we have seen...
The world of fundamental physics and the scientists and researchers working in this domain experienced a major breakthrough by detecting gravitational waves, a 100 years after the renowned researcher Albert...