I need some advice - persuing masters abroad

Hello CEans,
I'm working as an automotive engineer in VietNam. I've intention to pursue a master course abroad. But I'm not sure where should I go for study (as cheap as possible but also reliable😁). I'm searching for a scholarship, too. Do you have any idea of info? Please share it to me! I greatly appreciate your helps!
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: I need some advices

{Moving the thread to CE-Higher Education section.}

The most popular destination for masters is United States of America. Plenty of help is available online about universities & the courses they offer. You can also get all information you need about scholarships on university websites.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, i am working on my graduation project and i need an answering machine circuit diagram. i hope to find an easy to follow one with enough explaination about...
help!! am a new ce member , i am building an ic car with a 3.2 cc diesel engine and a cvt (continuously variable transmission ) i have the following...
I am currently in the 3rd year of my BE (EC). So, quite obviously, everyone around is quite anxious about the placements. I am preparing for GATE 2008. Intend to...
A story that will make your senses numb... Its a tale wherein I am not deaf but dumb... so it happened, that on a friday night.. the Angles and Deamons...
Read an article about how Prof. Ortwin Hess, his phd student Kosmas Tsakmakidis (University of Surrey) and Prof Alan Boardman (Salford University) are attempting to slow and capture light using...