I am preparing for campus placements but the company's have already started to visit. Should I go for them or not?

I have given an interview and I realised I need a lot more studying but while doing that companies announce their drive. I feel like I haven't done enough yet. Appearing to them wouldn't do any good to me. What should I do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You should not skip any of the opportunity that's coming your way. I'd say prepare as much as you can but do not miss the opportunity. The 'not done enough' feeling won't go away - no matter how much you prepare for any exam. 

The reason I'm advising this is because the job markets these days are very volatile and getting new opportunities is difficult. 

Instead, analyse your last interview and find out specific points that went wrong and see how can you improve them. It's quite possible that the next interview with the new recruiter would be very easy. 

Hope this helps. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Am an Final yeae automobile engineering student i am intrested in doing a project work for academics i need a guidence on selection of topic can anyone help me
I am final year student of BE mechanical. Can you suggest me some new innovative ideas related to automobile (2 Wheelers) or hydraulics or any kind automation projects.
The medical electronics market is helping to bring about a revolution in key areas such as diagnostics, treatment, assistance and care. The market encompasses wearable gadgets and wireless connected devices,...