I am a BTech (4th year) student want to do a project on data mining & analysis. What should I do?

I had chosen Quora daily data analysis, it means I had the rough data (it is obtained by subtracting qids of 2 ques. of two days) of ques. per day. But, can anyone suggest a challenge to develop a project which is challenging and which can be completed in 3 months (presently I am thinking of implementing the non-decreasing and non-increasing patterns among various window sizes of k no of days, from where we can find the dates where more ques. traffic had gone)? Please give your suggestions.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1) what is css? 2) what do you understand by the term HIDS & NIDS?
By now, many of you have started receiving your CrazyEngineers PRO T-Shirts. We can't wait to see how it looks on you! 😀 Click a photo of yourself wearing the...
A team of researchers from MIT, Adobe Systems and Stanford University has developed a new system that reduces bandwidth consumption by server-based image processing by 98% and as much as...
As the topic said, i want to edit a chrome extension named "Bitcoin sneak peek" (just ~13KB) which is built by java. Actually this extension is to view the balance...
A team of mechanical engineers from University of Illinois has found a new solution for removing salt from sea-water to make it drinkable. This energy efficient material is a nano-meter...