How to pair Aspen (Galaxy Note Tab's Smart Pen aka S-Pen) With iPad?

I'm stuck! The broadband connection from BSNL isn't working and I'm being forced to use the Idea 3G connection with on iPad to access CE and do the daily administrative chores. I just figured out that my life would be easier if I find out a way to pair the smart pen that comes along with the Samsung Galaxy Note with iPad. It will save me the pains of zooming out just to click on the links and navigational buttons.

I'm aware that until we get a mobile style for CE, things are going to be a little messy for all our mobile users.

Coming back to the point - I tried turning on Bluetooth and pairing the S-Pen with iPad. iPad recognizes the Aspen but fails to pair with it. Does anyone know how to do the pairing?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want to impress your friends with your Google search abilities; enter the following search query in Google search bar and hit enter. sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to...
Name:Aswath Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication Location: Madurai Occupation: Unemployed Work Experience: Working hard to fill this ๐Ÿ‘ Hobbies & Interests: Playing football , hanging out with my friends ,...
In the following video, you can see Mayor Mussatto on his YikeBike. Have a look - What do you guys think about this?
Times Of India reports that the investors of exclusively.in are forcing the sale; but aren't finding the buyers. What makes the news more interesting is that Flipkart recently bought the...
The all time favourite 'Titanic' by one of the world's most loved director James Cameroon is back to the silver screen. But this time in Three Dimensions!!! The movie is...