How to organise a college fest? - Need answers from engineers.

It is that time of the year when, just after the first short test in your engineering college, you start thinking of ideas, preparation for different events, talking to seniors and juniors, running around for sponsorship, meeting decoration artists, music/band people, chairs & table organising, getting permission from college authorities and requesting 'n' number of people to do things for you and your college's department.

I am sure we have thousands of engineers here who have done this all, been through it and have an experience to share with their juniors.

Inviting each one of you to share your story - no matter how big or small an experience!
How did you organise your college fest?
Please leave your replies below for the sake of batches of engineering students yet to feel that heat.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am looking for points about the following topics:
    • Event Management
    • Marketing & Publicity
    • Sponsorship
    • Budget Management
    • Logistics Management
    • Inventory Management

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am writing here about safety of you personal data on Android devices. I have observed that approx. 80 % of Android users in India(or may be surrounding me) are...
please suggest me some projects based on antenna. THANK YOU.😀
In a move to fix the problem of call drops, the Department of Telecom (DoT) and Urban Development (MoUD) have agreed to allow telecom companies to install mobile towers on...
5MPPhilips has launched a new mid-range smartphone in its Xenium Series. Priced at Rs. 11799, the Philips Xenium I908 smartphone has a lot of interesting specs under its hood. Powered...
Which is the best structural design software?I am just using Etabs-2015 to create structural design??Is it better? Anyone please share some video tutorials about this?