How to integrate autonomous vehicle technology into the real life society?

Engineer UK says this: The driver of the car stuck in front of us is getting angry. If only we’d acknowledged his subtle blend of hand-gestures and nods, done the decent thing and backed up a couple of metres, he could have performed his illegal (although not particularly dangerous) U-turn and been on his way. But we don’t budge. And no amount of gesticulating is going to persuade us to. That’s because our driver isn’t like most drivers. Our driver is a robot. And robots like to stick to the rules, even if it means annoying their fellow road users.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I thought of collecting all the funny and cool engineers day whatsapp messages and images that we can forward. Is there any message that you could add? @Ankita - let's...
The 'only way' to help fight corruption is to enable use of technology in almost everything that we do. The other day, I was having a conversation with my father...
I'm an ECE final year  student I wanted to be an embedded software  engineer but i found it is complicated so i dropped it.i have passion towards coding but don't...
Sir, I am studying diploma final year EEE branch we have industrial training in 6th semester is it available?  If available please give me the information about the training sir
Career in car designing after completing BE in industrial engineering