How To Get Lucky [Interesting, Must Read!]

The article is about being lucky and what are the factors that contribute to luck. Do go through it. Very interesting & useful!
[​IMG]

I obtained the following article through email. Since the source is unknown, I'm sharing it with everyone. If it violates any copyright law, bring it to my notice.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Too good biggie ,Thanks for Sharing 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The fourth point is absolutely right 😁

my father always says "you decide what you want your life to be! visualize it! it will be yours"... your life is based on the thought process.

and when i started following it. i hardly saw any time i turned out to be unlucky. now i always have a self confidence( not over confidence 😉) and don't think of a point where i may stumble. i just move ahead like the world is mine😀

it's a wonderful article biggie😁

I'm forwarding it to all my friends 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very inspirative. Thanks for sharing with us Biggie.
    Really very nice. And its True.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I believe 'The Speaking tree' is either from 'The Hindu' or 'Times of India' paper.
    Nevertheless, the article was nice. 😀 I read a similar poem somewhere which ends saying '.. when my hard work pays off, people say ' He was lucky'".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World today is affected by a number of issues that seem to present more drawbacks than solutions. One such issue is the depleting fossil fuel energy. Fossil fuels which were...
can u tell us the information about the fabrication of pneumatic paper cup folding machine 😕
NPTEL is an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (i.e. IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and...
The world is rapidly moving from Desktops to Mobile. How do you like the idea of developing a tiny, lightweight web browser for mobile devices? You may include basic features...
I haven't seen this done yet. Bulletin boards have been on the internet since long but I don't see mobile apps for bulletin boards. You may think of developing a...