How to create rmi application using netbeans?

hay guys

i want to make rmi application using netbeans IDE i know all the steps for creating rmi application but dont know how to create stubs and run the application..............

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.

Could you tell us where you're stuck. From what I've read, stubs haven't been needed since the 1.5 version came out. This Netbeans wiki might be of help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It would be great if you put up a detailed question.
  • hare singh nayak
    hare singh nayak
    AbraKaDabra
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE.

Could you tell us where you're stuck. From what I've read, stubs haven't been needed since the 1.5 version came out. This Netbeans wiki might be of help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It would be great if you put up a detailed question.

thank you for reply

and could you please help me how to send any file from client to server in LAN network. using rmi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anyone tell me, on what CMS this site is made, Is it made in wordpress, Joomla or some other CMS, and Forum on SMF or some other..?😨
It's no wonder that as we continue to eat up all the fossil fuels, the time has come that we figure out the most efficient ways to tap the solar...
There exist seperate Kernel Thread for corresponding User Thread. I mean Z:Z ratio is maintained ? (or Z:Y ratio maintained as per OS?) Or User Thread gets transformed into Kernel...
So what is to be done with the gear shift of those automatic cars, and what happens in each position ? And as for hybrid cars, how to shift from...
I want to reset the contactor by using the done bit of Timer. Suppose I have DOL (Direct online connection) for MOTOR. when i press Start Push-button than my Motor...