how to call a three procedures in a single statement?

I am currently facing this problem. i have to write a single callable statement that will call three procedures and calling second procedure from first procedure is not a option . please help.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    can you please explain with an example so that we can have more better idea?
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    hello goyal,
    CallableStatement cs2 = con.prepareCall("{call ADDITION(?,?,?)}");
    cs2.registerOutParameter(3,java.sql.Types.INTEGER);
    cs2.setInt(1,10);
    cs2.setInt(2,25);
    cs2.execute();
    this is how we call a procedure of database using java.
    in above statement only one procedure is called . but i have to call three procedure at same time.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    kunaljd
    hello goyal,
    CallableStatement cs2 = con.prepareCall("{call ADDITION(?,?,?)}");
    cs2.registerOutParameter(3,java.sql.Types.INTEGER);
    cs2.setInt(1,10);
    cs2.setInt(2,25);
    cs2.execute();
    this is how we call a procedure of database using java.
    in above statement only one procedure is called . but i have to call three procedure at same time.
    You want to call these procedures using one statement still their execution will be sequential as i think.
    So you can make another procedure which calls the three required procedures.
    And then call the new procedure.
    It think it may work....
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I think you can do so by using concept of Multi-threading in java
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Re: how to call three procedures in a single statement?

hi goyal,

do you know how to use multithreading to call three procedures?
    if yes then please share your your knowlege.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One commonly used cipher of this forms called RSA Encryption, where RSA are the initials of the three creators: Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman. It is based on the following idea:...
hello, i am making my own website in php and in order to make it a quite attractive one i want to know how one can use pages (designed in...
Intelligent Vehicular Monitoring Using Multi-Hop Wireless System ABSTRACT:- The accurate location of the accident spot is the key for the correct evaluation of a link between road and accident process...
Dear friends! Would you plz explain what is rf modules as in their application and scope and future tech?? I will be thankfull..😛
Mary's mother's brother's brother-in-law is also her _______.