How to add channel for analog TV (Local Community Channel)

Hi all,

My name is michael. I am currently working in a project which is involving the broadcasting of a local community channel. My background is Computer Science engineer, and I somehow is not too good in this particular things. Hope any of you could give me an idea to solve this out.

So, the brief problem is like this :
There is a rural community that wants to make a local channel. The problem is that they are all using a same television, however they are not capable of getting any channel (from the main broadcast in the town) . So, they asked me to help them, setting up a local channel for their tv. However they do not want other village (other community) to watch their local channel (it is a matter of privacy they said).

The idea that came to my mind is that by adding a particular device (tapping?) on each of the villager's antenna, that acts as a specific receiver. And I also need an analog device to broadcast the channel to their antenna.

Does any of you have an idea, how to make an analog blackbox(or how to tap or what device that I could use) so that it acts as a local transmitter and receiver for the analog television (just for the local community, and the other community could not get the channel)?

Regards,

Michael

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have a machine design problem here. Actually, it's more of a dynamics problem. I designed a simple robot in Pro E (please refer to figure) and I have...
How to use compresed air inplace of screw pump for viscose liquid? please any body help me
I have a 400 by 640 matrix of ones and zeros. The zeros are near each other and I want to know if there is a function by which i...
hey can anyone add 2 positive integers without using any arithmetic operators. no use of even shift operators. 😕😕😕
hi guys , i am coordinating an event in my collage which is web designing where the participants are supposed to design a dynamic website based on a theme given...