How long will it take for fuel cell vehicles to reach ordinary people's homes?

Chongqing Feilong Jiangli finds that just as pure electric new energy vehicles are driving into more and more ordinary consumers' families, fuel cell vehicles, another new energy vehicle, have also attracted more and more attention and discussion.

The fuel cell in automobile industry mainly refers to hydrogen fuel cell. Chongqing Feilong Jiangli gives you a science popularization, hydrogen-fueled cars are like refueling hydrogen. However, water is discharged. Compared with pure electric vehicles, hydrogen energy vehicles have two main advantages: short hydrogenation time, long range; and more environmental protection.

In fact, discussions about fuel cell vehicles have been heating up since last year. Wan Gang, Vice Chairman of the CPPCC National Committee and Chairman of the Chinese Association of Science and Technology, has pointed out that the focus of industrialization should be expanded to fuel cell vehicles in time. Fuel cell has become one of the hot topics discussed by the participants at this year's EV Bairen Forum. In the next three to five years, lithium-ion batteries as mainstream pure electric vehicle batteries will reach the technical bottleneck, and fuel cells are considered as one of the development directions.

By 2025, fuel cell technology will be mature, with a cumulative promotion of 50,000 to 100,000 vehicles. By 2030, a new generation of hydrogen energy technology breakthroughs, a comprehensive breakthrough in hydrogen production, storage and transportation, fuel cell technology in the field of transportation and energy to 1 million vehicles.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently came across bicycle powered washing machine where you can pedal the drum and have the clothes washed; and maybe dried. I was wondering if there is a way...
HelloPlease suggest me some headsets, my requirements are so headsets can be connected to any laptop or mobile, so I can take skype calls, without sitting in front of my...
I have done my graduation in 2016 in electrical engineering. After that I searched jobs but that was not satisfactory.Now I want to do some job oriented courses only in...
I am Mechanical graduate looking for a technical startup in hills of Uttarakhand .Can anyone please suggest me what niche could be explored  ?
i am self interpreter. actually i have just started up an engineering work shop in gujarat. its SWASTIK ENGINEERING -PALASANA. THERE IS TOO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND Problems i have facing...